[PLUG] muktadnyan

sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 15:12:26 IST 2007

On 10/22/07, ಓಂ <guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/22/07, Desi Penguin <desipenguin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Just a nitpick, correct way to spell ज्ञान is jnan, not dnyan. So website
> > should be muktajnan.org :)
> > I'm sure ಓಂ will agree :)
> > -DP
> I use following keystrokes to get ज्ञ .. pd} on inscript keylayout
> What should we do about it...
> Just changing url to marathi one is better idea.
> With Internic planning to have fully unicode URLs nothing is impossible...
> :-)

As I know, Indian language domains are already possible. the problem
is who is going to type those urls and how?

btw, I suppose the thread is moving away from the original subject.
either we change the subject line and continue discussion there OR
keep up with the original thread.

Have you tried the new "FREE" Marathi font "Aksharyogini" we have released?

News!! Aksharyogini font will now be available in debian Indic fonts package!!

Please get it from http://aksharyogini.sudhanwa.com