[PLUG] Plone Vs Joomla

nagesh waran nageshdbt at rediffmail.com
Tue Oct 23 20:29:57 IST 2007

Dear sir,

I installed plone as well as joomla in my office under fedora core 4 environment. installation will be easy. Not yet deployed.

Regards
nageswaran

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 Manas Alekar wrote :
>Hello,
>
>I was wondering if people have tried deploying Joomla and/or plone.
>
>Any comments would be wonderful.
>
>Cheers,
>Manas
>--

N.Nageswaran
Scientific / Technical Assistant II - Library
Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA),
Post Bag 4,
Ganeshkhind,
Pune - 411 007.
PH : 020 - 25604308 (o) 020 - 25604456 (R)
Mobile :09422002976
Email: nageshdbt at rediffmail.com
       nageshdbt at yahoo.co.in
       nagesh at iucaa.ernet.in