[PLUG] Linux support for the TVS MSP245 printer

Aneesh Mulye aneesh.mulye at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:50:56 IST 2007

Does anyone here have any experience in trying to run the TVS MSP245
printer on Linux?

Right now, I have a choice between a Canon inkjet printer, which is
completely unsupported by Canon, and the dot-matrix TVS MSP245.

My requirements in this regard are peculiar - I would rather go for
the dot-matrix anyway, because our college requires that I print out
all code and assignments using a dot-matrix printer.

Thus I want to know if the MSP245 is supported on Linux or not.

I tried to search on Google, and in the printer database, but both
searches turned up inconclusive.

--
धर्म एव हतो हन्ति धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः।
तस्माद् धर्मो न हन्तव्यो मा नो धर्मो हतोऽवधीत्॥