[PLUG] Linux support for the TVS MSP245 printer

Aneesh Mulye aneesh.mulye at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 20:28:19 IST 2007

> This printer works under linux, I had got it working
> using lpr.
> Try it out in the labs using a knoppix CD. It should
> work.
> But I don't recommend buying a dot-matrix printer.
> Also, I don't think that the proff's care about from
> where you print the assignments as long you do them
> yourself.
>
> Devendra

Thanks.

Actually, I'm not buying anything - the office is purchasing one new
printer, and they want to get rid of one, and I can pick which one I
can have, and I can pick either the Canon inkjet (which doesn't work
at all) or the dot-matrix, which will be useful for printing college
related stuff (they don't accept anything not printed on a dot-matrix.

So it's confirmet - the MSP245 it is.

Thanks!

--
धर्म एव हतो हन्ति धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः।
तस्माद् धर्मो न हन्तव्यो मा नो धर्मो हतोऽवधीत्॥