[PLUG] URGENT attention required

Deepak Raj deepak_raj_maverick at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 19:38:51 IST 2008

Hai all,
      We are working on a module for load balancing
and auto failover in a router as a final year
project.. We are able to implement the auto-failover
part but the problem is with the load balancing part
of it. Can anyone out there help us out on this?.. We
would be really thankfull to you!! And also can you
suggest any code for it as we did not find any on
sourceforge.. :(

                  Regards,
                      Deepak Raj.(vitsglug-hyderabad)

There are loyal hearts, there are spirits brave,
There are souls that are pure and true,
Then give to the world the best you have,
And the best will come back to you.
Give love, and love to your life will flow,
A strength in your utmost need,
Have faith, and a score of hearts will show
Their faith in your word and deed.