[PLUG] mandriva spring where is it

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at thenilgiris.com
Sun Apr 13 07:01:16 IST 2008

On 12-Apr-08, at 11:48 PM, sudhanwa Jogalekar wrote:

>>  can you confirm that the ipset problem in shorewall is fixed?
>> Also I had
>> tried to share internet connection with the gui, but it kept
>> failing saying
>> that there is no ethernet connection to the LAN.
>>

> I have not tried it yet completely. If you can give some details of
> the problems you faced earlier, I can look into it and let you know.

the problem with mandriva spring is this: I configure eth0 to connect
to the lan and eth1 to connect to internet. When I click 'share your
internet connection', I am shown eth1 as the interface to the
internet. Then I have to choose the interface to the LAN - and it
says 'no interfaces available'. But net centre shows eth0 configured
and connected.

--

regards
kg