[PLUG] 2nd LCG Meeting - 19/04/08

Subhransu Behera sbehera at redhat.com
Fri Apr 18 15:10:17 IST 2008

We are not against LUG. In fact LUG is a kind of environment which
encourages such initiatives.

The idea to create a separate group is very simple. Where major focus of
LUG is to bring
awareness of Linux. In Linux Creative Group we focus more on the
implementation of ideas.

Now this idea can be anything - a simple concept, a research work, an
idea of a project or some
business plans. More or less it's an effort to combine all those people
who are from a Linux
background and intend to start something new.

+ We would welcome any suggestion or feedback on the above ideas.

Regards,
Subhransu