[PLUG] CDMA1.x/EVDO from BSNL

Chetan Kumar chetanku at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 23:25:05 PDT 2008

Hi all
Those of you have been waiting for high-speed connectivity on the road
will be delighted to learn of the CDMA1.x/EVDO offerings from BSNL. As
usual, there is minimal information on their website. Got to know
about this from an ad on page 2 of today's TOI.
http://bsnlevdoclub.com has enthusiasts sharing information.
I have no first hand experience of interacting with BSNL guys on this
matter at all though I am tempted to try it shortly. This is just a
request to people to share their experiences in case you are the
pioneer in Pune.
Cheers
Chetan