[PLUG] [Commercial][Jobs] Experienced System Administrator for Zoomin.com
pvsundarram at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 06:55:11 PDT 2008
Zoomin.com <http://www.zoomin.com> is looking for a highly qualified Systems
Administrator to help administer our engineering infrastructure.
- You have top notch hacking skills, including Unix/Linux/Windows/SQL
- You have administered a high-growth website handling millions of users.
- You are obsessed about good security and reliability practices, and you
have built systems with no single point of failure.
- You can program well enough to write maintenance applications (for
example, automate code release in all the servers).
- You have the ability to stay levelheaded and organized even in the most
chaotic of situations.
- You have attention to detail, curiosity and constant need to learn new
Zoomin.com is a venture backed startup operating at startup execution speed,
you can read more about us at http://www.zoomin.com/htdocs/AboutUs.aspx.
- competitive salary
- incentive stock options
- healthcare and fitness benefits
- generous vacation time
- very best computing equipment
- excellent view from office
You'll work with a small team of very smart people who'll talk about the
latest tech stuff and take pride in what they do.
If this sounds interesting to you, send a resume and cover letter telling us
some real information about you and what you find interesting to
jobs at zoomin.com.
You'll be joining at a time when everyone's able to make a real difference.
For a limited time only, if we hire someone you recommend you can earn a
$500 referral bonus. Simply have the person you are referring include your
name and email address in their cover letter when they apply. Please
remember to only have the person applying contact us directly. The bonus
will be paid out after 2 months of their start date.
For more details visit http://www.zoomin.com/htdocs/Careers.aspx?from=fb.
More information about the plug-mail