[PLUG] BSNL Broadband - Help!

ಓಂ guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 08:45:52 IST 2008

Sometimes there is a thing called *port matching* (tech. term used
internally by BSNL staff) involved, just make sure that everything is
completed on their side.  Then it will work... I am not sure if it is
involved for dynamic IP address also, I am sure it is required to be
done for static IP.  This avoid misuse of their line so that your
broadband account access can only be dialed from your landline....

you have an elephant moved (brought to your home), now wait for it to
garland you :-)