[PLUG] gnunify 08

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at thenilgiris.com
Tue Feb 12 17:43:24 IST 2008

hi,

just to thank PLUG for the wonderful hospitality and congratulate you
on a successful conference. The only weak point I noticed was the
absence of engineering college students. In most places these form
the backbone of the LUGs. If you need any help from NRC-FOSS to
breach this bastion, please dont hesitate to ask. (and we will be
getting back to you to learn how to get non-engineering college
students involved - which is our weak point). More of us from Chennai
will be there next year, and we hope to see more of you guys at
FossConf next year.
--

regards
kg