[PLUG] PLUG teeshirts for freed-managers done!

Linux Lingam linuxlingam at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:23:38 IST 2008

dear all,

in oct 2007 PLUGGIES handed me around half a dozen teeshirts, pens,
pads, as gifts for freed-managers at linux-delhi.
i had no choice but to leave 'em behind as my bag was nearly bursting.
thought i'd be back in nov, but came back during gnunify 08 last week.

yesterday evening delivered the tees and stuff to raj, kishore,
andrew, tirveni, whom i met at a talk at jnu.
the stuff for those who were not there at the meet, is with raj&kishore.

all send their thanks to you guys.

regards
niyam

--