[PLUG] BSNL Broadband - Help!

ಓಂ guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 10:04:57 IST 2008

> I envy you! The BSNL people have STILL not been able to fix my line.

Sometime if their line parameters are not within range it takes time
because they have make changes to their setup which is what they call
"vertical" etc. (however *persistence* pays... so be on it.)

No need to envy, I am sure you would be online soon.

BTW, the person who came for installation even refused to take tea,
coffee or water which was a pleasant surprise (though I generally
offer just TEA without biscuits to most such visitors, but nothing
more!  Some who feel tired take a minutes rest relaxing while having
tea)

ONIDA or is it NOIDA (Neighbours evvy, Owner's pride)