[PLUG] Anyone going for FOSS event in Delhi.

Anil Thorat athorat at businessobjects.com
Tue Feb 19 23:31:32 IST 2008

Hi Guys,
I am receiving bounce back mails for each and every mail which you guys
send. Any Idea how to avoid that. Its flooding my inbox un necessarily.

Thanks for looking into this in advance.

Anil Thorat
Technical Engineer, Americas Technical Customer Assurance Center

Business Objects
www.businessobjects.com

STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL. This email may contain confidential
and proprietary material for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please
contact the sender and delete all copies.