[PLUG] Self Analysis

Sriram Narayanan sriramnrn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:23:21 IST 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 11:53 AM, ഓം <guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com> wrote:
>  www.ncomputing.com based solution will help you money and some
>  headache, but I do not know how you could use your old software on
>  that.

A fun thing to do would be to setup a complete ncomuting equivalent
and learn from the effort involved.

>  I would advise to use Linux + OpenOffice combination.

Ack on that. And to give a response in context of the original topic,
I'd say that the silent workers would be the people who'd actually sit
with someone and help them move to Linux + OpenOffice. (Disclaimer:
I'm not saying that everyone else just sits and talks away shooting
links all over the place :) )

-- Sriram