[PLUG] opensouce alternatives..

sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:08:48 IST 2008

On Jan 15, 2008 2:53 PM, Rohan Dighe <rsdighe at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Pluggies,
> I was wondering if someone has seen a comprehensive list (somewhere on the web)
> which describes various alternatives to closed source softwares.
> I did some google'ing but i could not get anything fruitful.
> I was basically interested in various categories such as bug
> tracking/project management/office
> Can anyone share such kind of a link.
> Thanks in advance.

I suppose the most comprehensive list for Win v/s Lin  applications is
available here:

The other links given by other posters are also fine.

Have you tried the new "FREE" Marathi font "Aksharyogini" we have released?

News!! Aksharyogini font is now included in Debian Indic fonts package!!

Please get it from http://aksharyogini.sudhanwa.com