[PLUG] What are the Fedora 9 codename candidates?

Vishal Rao vishalrao at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:16:37 IST 2008

I saw an email in a Fedora mailing list about voting for the Fedora 9
codename, but it looks like you need an account to vote or even look
at the shortlist.

Can someone post the shortlist of codenames for the vote? I don't wish
to signup for the account (and sign the CLA etc) just to find out the
names :-)

Just curious/interested to know what is the shortlist of codenames...
I wish they would include the list in the email announcement itself as
an FYI for the public...

"Thou shalt not follow the null pointer for at it's end madness and chaos lie."