[PLUG] postgrace sql in fedora 8

santosh satav santoshsatav at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:40:07 IST 2008

hi,
i recently install fedora 8 on my desktop, i want to use php and
postgrace sql database. i installed postgrace sql through setup of
fedora 8 by choosing customize option. but when i look at service
window i find postgrace sql server not running when i want to start it
it give me some error .

on terminal window i used user name su but it asked for password i
dont know any password.any body can help me how to setup and use php
and postgrace sql on linux ie fedora 8.i am beginner in learning
Linux.

thank you,