[PLUG] Confirmation : PLUG meeting for July 2008 is scheduled on "Saturday 5th July. 2008, 4pm @ SICSR

Dexter dexter at horizontalrings.com
Thu Jul 3 23:14:15 IST 2008

PLUG meeting for July 2008 is scheduled on Saturday 5th July 2008, 4 pm @ SICSR

These are the details:
Location: SICSR, Atur Centre, Model Colony.
Room No 704. 7th floor ( room no. may change )
Time: 4 pm

No formal agenda as such. If any one want to give some talk or demo you are welcome.

We now have Mandriva 2008 spring edition and Fedora 9 DVDs available with us.
You can book CD/DVDs and  collect them after the meeting.

We will be accepting formal membership at the meeting. CDs/DVDs will be
made available at the meeting. You can send your bookings me

Kindly make yourself available for the meeting.
"Life though is clear, people still want to see colours"