[PLUG] Firfox Unable to load JSP

Rajiv Gore rajiv at wsieng.com
Sat Jul 5 22:47:43 IST 2008

I am using Suse 10.2 with FF 2 as well as FF 3.
When I visit  https://onlineservices.tin.nsdl.com/etaxnew/tdsnontds.jsp to pay
Tax Deducted at Source , the web page doesnot load .
The error console  shows following results

Document.getElementById('BankName_c') is Null

document.getElementById('BankName_c').options[i] = new
Option(valueLabelPair[0],valueLabelPair[0]+"|"+ valueLabelPair[1]);
          }}

In IE 5 the page loads correctly and I can effect the transaction but not in
FF.

Tried with different distros as well as Konqueror but the same problem
persists.
Would appreciate any help to resolve this problem.
Thank
--
Rajiv Gore
102 Sahakarnagar