[PLUG] #include files.... in programming languages

ഓം guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 18:29:05 IST 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Salil Bijur <salilbijur at gmail.com> wrote:
> "Never argue with idiots. They just drag you down to their level and
> then beat you with their experience."

If one was to evolve *c* programming to the next level...

instead of
#include "idiots."

I would write
#include "stdio.i"

Or even better
<<stdio.i

I think that is like moving up the evolution path of language by one level!

:-)

Why can't these .h files be called .i files, they are include files
and what better suffix for include files that .i?
Are we still following what some "stdio.h" wrote 15 or more years ago
without bothering to why not change for better?

Any suggestion on this front?

Why can't compilers be built to have these files included at any place
in the program other than at the start?

Just curious!!