[PLUG] Need Ubuntu CDs

Gaurav Pant gauravggs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 10:06:43 IST 2008

> I believe that Arati is not aware that there is no license applicable
> for distributing Linux Distributions. By no license I mean no EULA kind
> of commercially binding license.

Hello...   your statements are totally confusing... as far as I
understand  no license talks about money...
Please do not give these kind of misleading statements.  Because these
kind of statements have always made people think that FREE is
equivalent to FOKAT (without cost.)

Regards
Dexter

PS: Arati please go through the mailing list guidelines once more. All
these discussions have already been done, search  web and the mailing
list before you send mails to the list.