[PLUG] Let us Discuss LinTops ( Linux Compatible Computers ) !

TOM_C_A_T Floss plug.tomcat at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 16:57:39 IST 2008

hi,

this is my 1st post n I'm still reading threads from plug-mail

but thought why not to start mailing either,

hence, want to discuss about this topic.

Many of us who are into buying new machines

whether it be Desktop or Laptop would find this helpful.

For ex., By my view, ( 'cause I use one )

" Dell " is nice brand to own when you use Linux. (especially ubuntu),

has fully supported drivers,

customized hardware options ( @ the time of purchase ),

nice ubuntu community support as well as Dell community support.