[PLUG] Un Copying!! :-)

ഓം guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 09:36:16 IST 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 3:19 AM, Manas Alekar <maalekar at gmail.com> wrote:
> All that I want to say, is that I cannot comprehend what you are saying. The
> point of your writing emails is lost.
>
> Can you be kinder to us and write things as we understand it and not to be
> strictly correct in your perception ? I am not commenting on the correctness
> or universality of your perception.
>
> Manas
> --

  अक्षरशः धन्यवाद।

This is a long and wide topic covering many aspects of propoganda of
many newly (& old) coined keywords (more are getting created everyday)
on all the fronts :-)  and I might have seen only some aspects of
them.. so waiting for enough criticism beforehand to make sure I have
covered most obvious corners before attempting to answer..

The point could also be summarized in another way as:
Are we just creating a better mousetrap instead (in the context of
philosophical and legal points) of freedom?

I will be making an attempt to give an answer which if not please all,
will at-least clarify the idea behind the Original post.  The idea is
to make it short so that it does n't end annoying many list members,
and that is a task for myself....