[PLUG] Let us Discuss LinTops ( Linux Compatible Computers ) !

Gaurav Pant gauravggs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 19:18:18 IST 2008

Hi

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 6:00 PM, aniruddh katkar
<katkar.aniruddh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Guys are you all talking about a new platform than x86 if so then there are
> very few of them but not populer as x86
> if you are simply prefering AMD because you need a diversion from intel but
> i dont think thats a good idea because intel has unmatched performance as
> compared to AMD

On what basis are you providing these statements. I have three machine
at my place all are AMD and never had any performance issues.

Please do not put in vague statements that intel is better than AMD or
vice versa.

There are many factor which decide that.

Regards
Dexter