[PLUG] Let us Discuss LinTops ( Linux Compatible Computers ) !

Ranjit Bhonsle ranjya at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 11:53:35 IST 2008

Had been to crome recently where I saw a Acer 4720 .
It was having bluetooth and wifi and lastly it had linux.
So out of quriosity I booted the machine.
It had something called as Linpus linux.
It booted to a command prompt.
I tried startx but it did not have it.........barebones.

The really worrying part was that the chaps there
did not know how to shut it down. The were just
unplugging the power. They looked suspicious
when I showed them the shutdown command.
Linux awareness is really poor.