[PLUG] Need Info

prabhleen singh Enjoying in Pune prabhleen2000 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 21:14:24 IST 2008

I am pursuing MCA from Bharati Vidyapeeth University Pune.
We(our team) have developed live-cd's of Fedora through live-cd creator tool
We(our team) also build Beowulf Clustering in RedHat.
I am in 4th sem and now placements are going on... but due to not fulfilling
the eligibility criteria as I am not having 60% in 10'th and +12th I am not
able to sit,
so can anybody suggest me that which companies recruit students for Linux in
Pune and what further projects We have to make so that I can make entry in
Linux based Company.