[PLUG] Linux + XP dual boot

ഓം guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 10:52:55 IST 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 10:32 AM, श्रीधर नारायण दैठणकर
<ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net> wrote:
> On Thursday 20 Mar 2008 10:20:37 ഓം wrote:
>  > I had to clean install Mandriva 2008, since upgrade did not work
>  > well...  SO what do we say about most user friendly Man Drake :-?
>
>  Since you didn't quoted my mail, I don't know if you were replying to my reply
>  but I assume you are.
>
>  Well, I abandoned mandrake like 5-6 years ago because of this precise problem,
>  I think it was mandrake 9.2. Also I hated it when I could not install mysql
>  because kdevelop depended upon it.
>
>  Since then I am a happy slackware user. Lately I am using archlinux for having
>  a very good x86_64 support and rolling upgrades. (In which case, upgrade has
>  to work, otherwise the installation is no good and one has to go back a long
>  way where CD install was done).

I think you were the first on PLUG to advocate Mand????? and looks
like leader has gone far ahead of army of soldiers...
:-)

Good to hear about slackware and archLinux since that gives a chance
to take a look at what else good is happening that Bladerunners
{people on the edge} are using...

--
"people on the edge are more balanced"