[PLUG] India Rejects Microsoft's OOXML Format

Abhijit Paithankar ab.devlists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 04:01:26 IST 2008

" Microsoft has released a statement which says, "While we are
disappointed with the decision of the BIS LITD 15 committee, we are
very encouraged by the support of IT industry players like NASSCOM,
TCS, Wipro and Infosys who voted in favour of Open XML becoming an ISO
standard. "

TCS, Wipro and Infy voted in FAVOUR!!?? Must be a part of their
outsourcing contracts.