[PLUG] ubantu having problem and internet connection problem

Mehul Ved mehul.n.ved at gmail.com
Wed May 7 10:59:44 IST 2008

On Wed May 07, 2008 at 10:17:13AM +0530, Anup Kadam wrote:
> 2)i m using hathway internet connection but i m not geting net with suse and
> ubantu
> is there any solution on this
> please help me

I believe hathway gives you static IP, it does to me. You just need to
put your IP, gateway, subnet mask and DNS in the network configuration
utility of your distribution and you should be ready to go.

> mail me
> anupkadam01 at gmail.com

Well we can see your email address in the headers :P

--
   That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't
good enough for me! I demand euphoria!	-- Calvin