[PLUG] Interestingly Real Challenge...

ഓം guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Sat May 17 20:28:24 IST 2008

I was once required to load a Pie-Rated copy of Windows because
Licensed copy of OS refused to Run a particular application... So the
customer kept the license to show an interesting onlookers (Just like
a Linux enthusiast who saved Hotmail Users the trouble once on
Christmas Day by paying what Microsoft failed to keep their purchased
and owned domain running... :-)

Overall people I deal with are interested in using OSS software and
slowly learning their way around paying for something they don't need.
 Some are looking at switching to Linux now that they are familiar
with many Open and Free Source day-to-day productivity tools.

This has also created an opportunity for training on OFS tools...  So
on the whole there are ample opportunities for Entrepreneurship...