[PLUG] Confirmation: PLUG meeting for November 2008 is scheduled on Saturday 9th November 2008, 4 pm @ SICSR

Sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 12:47:03 IST 2008

Hi,

PLUG meeting for November 2008 is scheduled on Saturday 9th November 2008, 4
pm @ SICSR

These are the details:
Location: SICSR, Atur Centre, Model Colony.
Room No 704. 7th floor ( room no. may change )
Time: 4 pm

Agenda:

Discussions about the code camp. Check out the wiki here:
http://plug.org.in/wiki/

Discussions about participating in CMDA IT Expo scheduled on 4-8 Dec 2008.

If anyone wants to give any technical (or other) talk,  please let me know.

You can book CD/DVDs and  collect them after the meeting.

We will be accepting formal membership at the meeting. CDs will be
made available at the meeting. You can send your bookings to me and/or
Dexter.

Kindly make yourself available for the meeting.

Regards,
-Sudhanwa Jogalekar