[PLUG] Code camp results

Aditya Godbole aag.lists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 00:06:49 IST 2008

Hi,

The following work was successfully done at the Code Camp -

1. Abhijit Bhopatkar - Added some functionality to TeamGit. He was
very excited about it and shot off a long mail to the list as soon as
he finished it, so I'm not going to spend any more words on that.
Refer to his earlier mail on the list.

2. Guntapalli Karunakar - Started on something, but ended up spending
most of the time in critical maintenance tasks of the Indlinux server!

3. Ashish Bhujbal and Amit Karpe - Worked on an HCL prototype
notebook. Tried to resolve some issues with the X display rotation and
calibration of the touchscreen. Solved both issues. Were trying to
finish solving a problem with hibernation before going into
hibernation themselves.

4. Aditya Godbole - Fixed 3 bugs in the lush-opencv package and added
a utility function. One of the fix is already in the upstream cvs.

Of course, along with all this, we had a blast (which was the primary
motive anyway).
Thanks to Manjusha for doing a bit of running around for organisation
(in return for which we configured her ssh server :) ).
Thanks to Sudhanwa and Shantanoo for hanging around to give us company.

Cheers.
Aditya.