[PLUG] Statistics and Pune Linux UG [OT]

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Thu Oct 2 11:49:27 IST 2008

I did a simple very nominal visible analysis of the PLUG archives...

of-course I was *thin/king in Marathi!

The result:
Of-course, the works of Shakespear can be repeated by 1000 monkeys
randomly jumping on the keyboard with probability of 0.01%.

Look at the size of raw archives over the period of Pune LUG.

The size of archive for August 2006 and September 2008 are of identical size...

What are the first and last messages of those two archives...

These two archives could be of particular interest to any serious statistician!

--
"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon.
 And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."