[PLUG] Code camp

Aditya Godbole aag.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 11:41:03 IST 2008

Hi,

For problem statement 1, we would be writing an eclipse plugin. For
that we are planning ot organise a workshop on writing eclipse plugins
on 18th Oct, where the prerequisite would be core java.
For problem statement 2, the skillset required is mostly C/C++.
Knowledge of Python would also be required.
As for the documentation you need good english, I guess. And for
packaging, you need to be good with creating distro specific packages.

-aditya