[PLUG] Call for participation, foss.in workout.

Abhijit Bhopatkar bain at devslashzero.com
Tue Oct 21 10:56:00 IST 2008

Hi people,

I am currently working on teamGit, a gui for git.
http://www.devslashzero.com/teamgit

I had submitted a foss.in proposal for a short workout on that which the
organizers have indicated to be selected for participation in conference.

To get a little heads  up, this year foss.in is having a workouts or
coding camps as their main emphasis.
You can read the details here

http://foss.in/news/call-for-participation.html

The full proposal for my workout can be found here

http://www.devslashzero.com/teamgit/foss_in_2008_workout

So if you have some QT experience and would want to help out in a foss project
you are welcome to participate in the workout.
The foss.in delegate registration will open soon and you will be able
to register for the workout after that.

In the mean while you can join the mailing list for teamGit and start
discussion there. or just send me a mail here or personally.