[PLUG] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

shirish Agarwal shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 21:00:29 IST 2008

LinkedIn
------------

shirish Agarwal requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Prasoon,

- shirish

View invitation from shirish Agarwal
http://www.linkedin.com/e/X9TLbWnvhSEHYg05e_ThhDAsi-3QyvLZYf/blk/822502624_2/cBYQczoOc3kOczwLqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with shirish Agarwal be a good idea?

Have a question? shirish Agarwal's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to shirish Agarwal and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/ash/inv19_ayn/

------
(c) 2008, LinkedIn Corporation