[PLUG] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

shirish Agarwal shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 21:00:29 IST 2008

shirish Agarwal requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

- shirish

View invitation from shirish Agarwal

Why might connecting with shirish Agarwal be a good idea?

Have a question? shirish Agarwal's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to shirish Agarwal and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

(c) 2008, LinkedIn Corporation