[PLUG] htc touch sync with ubuntu

Mandar Vaze mandarvaze at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:43:57 IST 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Nikhil Kala <nikhilrkale at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Just guessing here, but I think HTC Touch runs on MS Windows CE, not
> PalmOS
> Yes, HTC having Windows OS not any other. But still memory card should be
> accesible in Ubuntu. Sony phones memory card are acceble on the ubuntu.

I think antariksh wants to sync contacts/calendar etc.
I do not think it is as simple as accessing the memory card.
So (my guess is that) he is looking for a program which will read the data
from the phone/memory card and sync with Ubuntu PIM

If you just want to copy files, then it should be easy (provided memory card
is seen as any other USB storage device)