[PLUG] multifunction printer on linux?

Arun Khan knura at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 09:01:17 IST 2009

On Sunday 02 Aug 2009, sankarshan wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 6:20 PM, G Karunakar<indlinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> >  Any suggestions for a multifunction printer ( print+scan atleast)
> > which works well on linux? I think only HP has some decent set of
> > drivers, with Canon, Epson not very well supported. But would like
> > to know if anyone is using some model which has been working well
> > for them (ie all the functionality works decently well).
>
> There's a Samsung model I have been hearing about that works nicely.
> Costs around 9K (approximately) I can get you the model/make on the
> Monday.

A few months ago, I was researching for the same and found only Samsung
mentioning Linux compatability for their products with links to Linux
drivers.  I would suggest you look them up at their website.  Also
don't bother with their India tech support - they were clueless at that
time.

Disclaimer - I am not affiliated to Samsung in any way.

--
Arun Khan