[PLUG] IMAP server directory setting in kmail

Kaustubh Gadkari kaustubh.gadkari at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 05:59:45 IST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to setup kmail to retrieve email from an IMAP server. When
I do, kmail downloads the entire contents of my home directory. I
tried this in Thunderbird as well, and the fix was to set the IMAP
server directory to "Mail/" (this setting is in Edit -> Account
Settings -> Server Settings -> Advanced). My question is, where do I
find this setting in kmail? The rest of the settings in kmail and
Thunderbird are the same.

I've googled, and have found nothing that can help.

kmail version: 1.11.2
Thunderbird version: 2.0.0.22
OS: Kubuntu 9.04

Thanks,
Kaustubh
--
Kaustubh Gadkari
kaustubh [dot] gadkari [at] gmail [dot] com