[PLUG] IMAP server directory setting in kmail

Meghanand Acharekar vasco.debian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:05:45 IST 2009

mail_location: maildir:/mnt1/shridhar/dovecot/%u

> Which drops each user in a separate dir. Maybe this setting is not correct
> with your server?
>
> I think following settings in kmail could be relevant to you.
>
> - show subscribed folders only
> - show locally subscribed folders only
> - namespaces
>
> Some combinations of these options might work for you.
>
> Good luck :)

It appears the issue is with the IMAP server not with KMailAny idea
regrading the IMAP server software e.g. dovecot , Courier-IMAP ?
You can try setup some another IMAP accounts (GMail) in KMail.

--
Regards,

Meghanand N. Acharekar

Reg Linux User  #397975