[PLUG] Suggested laptop for linux

म.हा.सा.ग.र o.s.h.o at guruvision.com
Tue Dec 1 10:26:36 IST 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Kapil Agrawal <kapil.agl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Not sure, maybe a more regular question.
>
> I am looking out to buy a new laptop (as my thinkpad R60 hangs a lot on
> linux & its 3 years old now) . My primary OS will always be linux , (ubuntu
> specially).

Try running Mandriva 2010 or something similar on same lappy before
venturing out to spend this festive season.

XPerience:
The laptops & hardware can have personality traits which sometimes do
not suit specific distro :-)

The older the hardware the more faithful it will be to newer versions
of a distro!

--
१. Stupid question always warrants a stupid answer!
२. No question is ever stupid!