[PLUG] keyboard recognition failed at logging prompt

rakesh zingade rakeshzingade at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:09:43 IST 2009

Dear all,

I am facing a keyboard related problem, I had installed xft, xrender,
libxaw7 & libxaw6 for supporting a flowchart software installation. But
after reboot the OS won't recognize my keyboard, I am getting logging screen
(init 5) but I can't provide user name and passwd, OS failed to accepted
data from keyboard, my mouse works fine so I can either select languages or
change my sessions but can't provide any inputs from keyboard.

I am using Dell keyboard plugged in USB port. The same connection works well
in windows us my machine is dual boot.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards...
--