[PLUG] [Commercial] Arduino Workshop in Pune, Dec 19-20

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 23:19:08 IST 2009

Hi,

--- On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 7:07 PM, Bhagya Sharangpani
<bhagya at bhasha.co.cc> wrote:
| Yesterday, we visited the Plug monthly meeting and found it is a good haven
| for open source related activities.
|
| Disclaimer
| This message might contain confidential information and is intended only for
| the individuals or entitles to which it is addressed. It should not be
| copied, reviewed, retransmitted, disseminated or otherwise used by persons
| or entities other than the intended recipient. If this message was received
| in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your
| computer system(s). Receipt of this message does neither generate any right
| of further use nor entities the recipient to file and/or obtain any
| intellectual property rights based thereon.
\--

The *terms* used in the standard corporate Disclaimers are not in the
philosophy of F/OSS. If it is not possible to strip out the disclaimer
when sending e-mails from corporate accounts, please use a personal
e-mail address for F/OSS mailing lists.

Regards,

SK

--