[PLUG] Fwd: [LIH] ILUGD Mailing list

Arun Khan knura at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 09:35:07 IST 2009

Forwarding w/o prejudice.

-- Arun Khan

Due to an unfortunate Ubuntu upgrade on the mail server, the ILUGD
(Linux-Delhi) mailing list got wiped out a couple of days back.  We
(Kishore Bhargava and I) are trying to recover as much of the subscriber
list as possible; however, if you were subscribed earlier, please re-
subscribe by sending a mail to:

  mailto:ilugd-request at lists.linux-delhi.org?subject=subscribe

with the word "subscribe" (without the "quotes") as the subject of the

If you know other people who were subscribed, please help us by passing
the word around, on other regional mailing lists, etc.

-- Raju
Raj Mathur                raju at kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/

Return on Information:
Google Enterprise Search pays you back