[PLUG] [OT]Internship Mela Program Details Updates

Amit Karpe amitkarpe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:04:35 IST 2009

Dear all,
          We are organizing an "Internship Mela" on Wednesday, 23st
December, 2009, from 10am to 1pm, at Institute of Management and Career
Courses (IMCC) campus, 131 Mayur Colony, Kothrud, Pune 411029.
The idea is that this is a marketplace designed to allow companies to find
students quickly.

The detailed program is as follows :

Sr. No

Time

Details

1

9.30:00 AM

Inaugural & Felicitation

2

10.15 AM

Address by Director

3

10.20 AM

Company Presentations

4

1:00 PM

Vote of Thanks

5

1PM to 1.30 PM

Resume Collection

There is NO registration for students.
http://groups.google.com/group/techstart-in/web/internship-mela-23-december-2009

Till now we have 17 companies were registered.
To take part in Internship Mela companies are requested to register at
following link.
http://groups.google.com/group/techstart-in/web/techstart-internship-mela-registration
http://punetech.com/internship-mela-get-full-time-interns-for-6-months-for-pune-companies-23-dec/

For more details