[PLUG] Connecting to the Internet

Ashwin Baindur ashwin.baindur at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 10:14:57 IST 2009

Vivek Khurana wrote....
''Do you have a modem or a router ?''

Hi Vivek,

Never crossed my mind. It always looked like a modem but I upturned it and
found it is a router (UTSTARCOM, MAC Address - 00:1B:57:64:8C:E3, Features 1
Eth + 1 USB, ADSL 2 + Router).

So what do I do?

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur
Col Ashwin Baindur
OIC Corps Archive & Museum,
CME, Dapodi Pune 411031
Tel:020-27147976 (R), Mob :09923454462
Alternate email:ashwin_baindur at yahoo.com <email%3Aashwin_baindur at yahoo.com>
Blog: http://thebutterflydiaries.wordpress.com/
In my life, I can never hope to attend a lecture by Stephen Hawking and hear
him speak of the birth of the universe, but thanks to TED, now I can. Or I
can hear Louise Leakey tell the fascinating story of ancestral humans.  And
sitting in my bedroom at the computer,  I can visit the deep ocean and see
its mysteries with David Bello, or explore Titan and Enceladus, the moons of
Saturn along with Carolyn Porco. So can you, thanks to TED....

http://thebutterflydiaries.wordpress.com/2009/02/18/the-cornucopia-that-is-ted/

''We who cut mere stones must always be envisioning cathedrals.''

- Quarry worker's creed