[PLUG] [Commercial]:Free Linux Internals Fundamentals Training from Industry Experts.
concepts_sys at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 16:43:54 IST 2009
Are you interested in learning fundamentals of Linux System/Kernel Programming from Industry Experts?
Do you want to know where to start with learning path of Linux Internals ?
If Yes, here is a foundation course which will totally free of cost and which will give you real taste of System Oriented C and put you on fast track of System Programming.
• Introduction to C standards
• Declaration & Definitions in depth, Struct ,enums,typedefs, #define, Precedence & Associativity.
• Bitwise Arithmetic (with tricky programs)
• Arrays & Pointer Arithmetic, Pointers for Multidimensional arrays, Dynamic arrays, Function Pointers etc.
• Unscrambling dynamic allocation, Implement malloc & free
• Introduction to Lint, Libraries Linking & Loading, Dynamic linking, Runtime System, O.S and a.out
• Segments & Executables, Standard calling conventions, Activation Records
• X86 Memory Architecture & C
• Debugging Memory Leaks, Segmentation Faults
• Type Casting
Detail curriculum in PDF format can be found at: http://www.conceptssys.com/SyllabusPdf/Adv%20C.pdf
Starting Date : February 07,2009
Duration : 6 weeks (36 hrs)
Timings : Saturday and Sunday
Concepts Systems Educational Services
602-603, The Pentagon, Shahu College Road, Next to Pune-Satara Road, Near Panchami Hotel, Parvati. Pune - 411009.
If you have any queries feel free to call us on 020-2421 6888 Or mail us at training at conceptssys.com
For on-site corporate trainings, do write us a mail at info at conceptssys.com
Thanks & Regards,
More information about the Plug-mail