[PLUG] gnunify09 day1

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 21:01:35 IST 2009

Reply in-line :-

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 06:43, म.हा.सा.ग.र <o.s.h.o at guruvision.com> wrote:

<skipped>

> your reporting of happenings are good for a vegetable like me... but
> they do not get high grade if i apply these rules analogically to
> them...
>
> in short.... keep up the good work... there is a scope for improvement.

Dear Mr. Vegetable (just kidding) ,
 while I'm fully in agreement as to there is scope for improvement, I
am all ears for tips .

Having said that, lemme also say  that the post I made, I
self-censored 80% of the stuff I wanted to say/share.

An argument could be made that the 20% I used as material could have
been something different/better but as I do not know what sort of
people are reading and what would they like to read ( I know I know, I
should set up a poll) I can only use my intuition for the same.

Btw here's a lengthier day 2 coverage of the same :P ;)
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/2009/02/14/gnunify09-day2/

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal