[PLUG] Regarding Linux Exposure in College

Abhishek Sharma emote2abhishek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 09:34:01 IST 2009

Hello Plug memebers,

   This is Abhishek Sharma. T.E Comp, MIT,Pune
   I met u guys at the Plug meeting in GNUNIFY. And discussed the situation
in Colleges and also about the user's group that we had started.

    We have had some sessions for the students regarding Linux. The next
session that we are going to conduct would be "Hands installation of Linux"

     You guys can check out - www.mcug.org.in
 We have not completed the website totally but suggestions and feedback's
are most welcome.

   We would be highly happy to receive help from u guys.

Abhishek Sharma